Bringing the taste of Florence to the city of Dubai,
the Artisan, by Enoteca Pinchiorri, is a concept derived from Italy, ansd is known for offering a feast for the senses. L’Enoteca Pinchiorri is home to one of the best chefs in the world, and the 3 Michelin Stars main restaurant in Florence has been highly acclaimed since the 1970’s. The Artisan is yet another chapter in a rich culinary history. It is a sensational awakening and a celebration of Italian excellence, characterized by delectable dishes, an exhaustive wine selection, elegant interiors and friendly service.
Where: Burj Daman Building, DIFC
Perfect for: The perfect setting for an undoubtedly pleasing Italian meal
- A delicately tossed assortment of marinated olives AED20
- A hand-picked selection of our favourite home made pizza AED25
- Carefully aged, 36 month-old parmesan cheese with seasoned balsamic vinegar AED 26
- Fresh burrata with delicious roasted tomatoes AED 90
- Fried zucchini flowers stuffed with mozzarella and Tuscan pesto AED70
- Fried calamari with lime and chilli mayo AED 45
- Risotto with porcini mushroom AED 95
- Agnolotti del Plin Farciti di Zucca Mantovana, Salvia, Burro, Mandorle Tostate con Fonduta di Parmigiano AED 90
- Fried zucchini AED 25
- Potato puree AED 25
- The Artisan Tiramisu AED 54
- The Artisan profiterole AED 55
- Chocolate fondant AED 55
- The Artisan Cremino AED 55
Service: Very attentive. Extremely polite and friendly staff. Whenever you need something the server is always around, something that every restaurant should consider making a permanent and consistent factor in hospitality. Our server was remarkably sweet and incredible in helping us choose dishes according to our tastes and preferences.
What we loved: The quality of food really stands out. What impressed us the most is that even though the menu has numerous options, whatever we picked was just incredible in taste.Every dish in every course certainly meets your expectations. Absolutely loved the starters. The Fresh burrata with deliciously, roasted tomatoes were mouthwatering. I’d go back any day to eat this dish! Every main dish would be good for 2 people, but I would still recommend trying 2 mains, just so that you could taste more of what Artisan has to offer, as you’d be missing out otherwise. The Risotto with porcini mushrooms is of a typical and authentic Italian flavor, absolutely rich in taste. The desserts were truly divine and without doubt the highlight of the afternoon. The tiramisu is so full-flavored. One thing I very much loved and appreciated about The Artisan, is the sense of consistency. Not just when considering the food, although every dish was flawless, their service was too. Not very often do you find that absolutely nothing disappoints you. It was very endearing, and the restaurant will always be in my top picks in Dubai.
What we didn’t like as much: Nothing indeed.
What we recommend:
- Fresh burrata with delicious roasted tomatoes
- Fried calamari with lime and chilli mayo
- Risotto with porcini mushroom
- Agnolotti del Plin Farciti di Zucca Mantovana, Salvia, Burro, Mandorle Tostate con Fonduta di Parmigiano
- The Artisan profiterole
Ambiance: Stylish & elegant interiors. A very cosy atmosphere as the restaurant is not too large. Definitely one of our favorite restaurants in the area. Almost full house during weekday lunch hours.
More on The Artisan…
The Artisan by Enoteca Pinchiorri brings the exclusive flavours of Florence to Dubai itself, priding itself on its heritage whilst ensuring the venture remains true to its home. With the crockery, cutlery, fresh produce and interior decoration all Italian made, it is a unique taste of Italy in the heart of Dubai, overseen by Executive Head Chef Luca Tresoldi under the guidance of Annie Féolde. The Artisan by Enoteca Pinchiorri’s opening hours: LUNCH WEEKDAYS: 12:00 – 3:30PM. DINNER: Daily from 7:00 – 11:30PM,